Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weekend Gratitudes


This weekend, I am feeling grateful for some quieter time after a busy week. Todd is gone until tomorrow, the kids have been playing well together, and I have managed to sneak in some me-time to get some things done. Next week will again be busy, with preparations for some upcoming camping, so I am going to make use of this down-time while I can.
We are getting a reprieve from the heat today as well, and even got some rain. I may have to set aside my productiveness and curl up with a book and a cup of tea for a bit....

What have you felt grateful for this week?


Joining in with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots for a Gratitude Sunday post. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Curling up with a good book no a rainy weekend sounds just right. Enjoy the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got the chance to curl up with that book and a cup of tea :) That photo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for my AC, simple meals and lists that keep me on track of what needs to be done around here.

    ReplyDelete