Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Morning, Noon and Night

Morning, noon and night.... three little peeks into my day yesterday.
Joining in with Kim at Mothering with Mindfulness.

 Morning

 Noon

Night
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. What a peaceful looking day... That tomato looks so yummy. We are still just getting green ones. Any day now though I'm sure!

    Wishing you many more lovely days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day. The tomato looks amazing!! I am patiently waiting for ours to ripen. Love the photo of Phoebe, and what a perfect way to end a summer evening. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what your daughter is thinking about in the middle photo? deep in thought!

    ReplyDelete