Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, July 11, 2014

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo- no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama.

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like henna a lot.

    I found my moment on the bank of a stream yesterday. http://www.robinfollette.com/chanterelle-mushrooms/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Did you do the artwork? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the design, am also curious - is it your artwork?

    ReplyDelete
  5. somebody had some henna art done :) Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! This is NOT my artwork. It was done on a whim by a friend of a friend.... who had just started doing henna that day. I think I was her 3rd or 4th attempt and she made this up as she went. Pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete