Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Weekend Gratitudes



This week I have felt grateful for:

* The color explosion in my garden. Blooms, blooms everywhere! And lots of pollinators to go with those blooms. I swear, I think I could sit out there for hours just watching the bees.

* Our local farmers market, which was filled to the brim with amazing-ness this weekend.

* Time spent at home. We finally found the time to give the garage a good cleaning, do some yard work, bathe the dogs, and some of the other things we have been putting off for ages.

* The best blueberries I have ever had!

* A lovely 4th of July evening spent with friends.

* This gorgeous place in which I live. The huge trees, vivid greens and running streams never cease to amaze me, even after living here for 7 years.

What have you felt grateful for this week?


Joining in with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots for a Gratitude Sunday post. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. A lovely list - and a stunning picture! Wishing you a wonderful week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely photo :-). Yum tasty blueberries, I have to say I am a bit envious. Have a good week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful list. Hope your week is filled with good things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm grateful for the best raspberries I've ever had (and free!)

    ReplyDelete