This week I have felt grateful for:
* The color explosion in my garden. Blooms, blooms everywhere! And lots of pollinators to go with those blooms. I swear, I think I could sit out there for hours just watching the bees.
* Our local farmers market, which was filled to the brim with amazing-ness this weekend.
* Time spent at home. We finally found the time to give the garage a good cleaning, do some yard work, bathe the dogs, and some of the other things we have been putting off for ages.
* The best blueberries I have ever had!
* A lovely 4th of July evening spent with friends.
* This gorgeous place in which I live. The huge trees, vivid greens and running streams never cease to amaze me, even after living here for 7 years.
What have you felt grateful for this week?
Joining in with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots for a Gratitude Sunday post. Pin It Now!