Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, June 22, 2015

Cape Lookout


Last week, me and my kiddos went camping with another mama and her kiddos. We spent two nights on the Oregon Coast at Cape Lookout. The weather was amazing (which, if you know the Oregon Coast, is a very lucky thing) and we had such a great time. I am in love with the Oregon Coast. I don't think I could live there, as the dreary winters would be too much for my sun-loving body, but it is such an amazing place to visit. The kids spent hours playing on the beach and at the campsite, we did a quick hike to nearby Munson Falls, and we even got to watch a couple of whales who spent an entire day just offshore of the beach we were at. It was a perfect way to start summer break!






Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing place to go camping! It is on my list to visit your beautiful state and after seeing your photos I really wish that time was now. My husband has an aunt that lives in Eugene and she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds and looks like an amazing spot. Such a perfect way to kick start summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That waterfall is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a beautiful place and you all look so happy together!

    ReplyDelete