Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gratitude Sunday


This week I have felt grateful for my children. For the simple moments we share together, and for the lovely people they are becoming. For the way that their imaginations and curiosity inspire me. For their honesty, and their ability to say when they really need nothing more than a good snuggle. For the patience that they are instilling in me and for their joy, which they make apparent to the world.

What have you felt grateful for this week?

Playing along with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots.

P.S.- come and check back in here tomorrow... I will be participating in a Northwest nature blog scavenger hunt... and there will be prizes! 

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Taryn. Today I am grateful for sunshine, time to connect to nature and myself, and knowing that I always have a choice.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely words... Today, I'm grateful for a nice quiet afternoon with kiddos that are sleeping well and a home that needs no other sounds to be a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice words. ... Today I am grateful to my daughter who chose me as a mother making me become the woman I am today :)

    Lluisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Children- truly a blessing to any parent. I love the photo! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete