Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Gratitude Sunday


Happily joining in with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots for another Gratitude Sunday.

This week I have been feeling very grateful for the sun (and lack of rain) that we have had. A tough day always seems a bit easier when the sun is out, doesn't it?

I have also been feeling grateful for my wonderful friends and family who are there when I need someone to listen or need a good laugh. What would I ever do without them?

I am also grateful that I have a job that I enjoy, and one that also allows me to mostly be at home with my kids.

And lastly, feeling grateful that my husband has been working so hard as of late, trying his very best to build his business so that we can (one day!) be debt-free.




Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. A lovely list of gratitude, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling the same about the sun - oh how I want it to continue!

    Great list of gratitudes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gratitude list. You have inspired me to join with you in counting my blessings this week as well. Enjoy the days ahead, weather they bring sunshine or rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely gratitude list. I've been doing those daily in my journal at the end and it makes me focus on the positive-which is a great state of mind to be in!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about the sun making tough days better.

    I love your list. :)

    ReplyDelete