Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, March 9, 2012

This Moment...

{this moment} - A Friday ritual.  A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama 
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Oh how kids love discovering things in Nature. May he never lose his sense of wonder.
    My moment: My Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his lobster pants!!! Great moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are always my most precious moments as well. Last year I took a series of photos of my son playing with a ladybug and he didn't know I was watching. Love this.

    Here are my moments: http://www.mental-chew.com/2012/03/this-weeks-photo-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love those pants. some serious cuteness going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, love the pants. Kids exploring in nature make the best shots.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always hope that I can see nature like my children do. It is one of the things I most strive for.

    Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. Wanted to let you know that I'll be following yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty darn sure I need those lobster (lob-stah) pants. I also need to spend a little time digging in the dirt since it's that time again. There's just so much wonder on what happens beneath our feet and kids always know this, so thank you for the reminder to look down. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all that green! A great spring moment. And like everyone else, I am completely smitten with those pants. :)

    ReplyDelete