Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, March 2, 2012

This Moment: Some Birthday Fun

{this moment} - A Friday ritual.  A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama 

...except this week, I am cheating, and including 3 photos from Phoebe's special day (I know, I have blogged a LOT about the little girl turning one, but it just blows my mind how fast the time went...)



  Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Love, love the peek-a-boo shot! I don't blame you for wanting to post 3 pics - a 1st birthday is extra special!!

    Here is mine:
    http://carriescatchallcachepot.blogspot.com/2012/03/this-moment-back-breaker.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your little one. Such a pretty little cake! Did you make it?

    Our moment this week was a hike in the canyon:

    http://mommyrepeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first shot is so cute, love it.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first photo. Too precious!

    ReplyDelete