Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Right Now....


.....I am listening to the rain falling madly outside my windows


.....I am watching Finn look out the window watching the rain puddle up in our yard (I am pretty sure he is wishing that the rain was more snow, and, truthfully, so am I)


.....I am enjoying chocolate chip muffins, the first gluten and processed sugar I have had in 10 days. I decided to end my cleanse halfway through, as Phoebe is still sleeping terribly, and all I can think is that is has something to do with my diet shift. 

....I am glad that this week of teaching is over and that the weekend is nearing. I am ready for some family time.

What are you doing?
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh god a cleanse. I'll never do one. Never. NEVER. Raining here in Oakland too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that P is not sleeping well- Hopefully the weekend will bring you all much rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the muffins - I make one with pumpkin and chocolate chips, but haven't tried oatmeal - so thanks for the recipe. Hope you can fit in a nap (or several) during the weekend.

    ReplyDelete