Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, January 27, 2012

This Moment...

{this moment} - A Friday ritual.  A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama 
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Trying to guess what the person is doing in the picture - surfing?

    Have a nice weekend, Taryn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, relaxing after a little artwork?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, art is exhausting!

    xo, laura emily
    http://lauraemily.typepad.com/laura-emily/2012/01/-this-moment--1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did his art revolt and attack him?!?! Oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's got colors on his little fingers and pants...I love the 'family ' pic he's drawn!

    ReplyDelete