Lately, I have felt thankful for:
- the colors of fall
- freshly roasted pumpkin seeds
- finding joy in running again (especially while dressed as a jellyfish... see below!)
- the acceptance that I don't have time to do everything I want, all of the time. Lately I have had trouble making time for many of my favorite things (like knitting, photography, and blogging), because life has been busy and I have been re-prioritizing. And although I initially felt some guilt about this, it has faded and I am now OK with it. I know that my time is not entirely mine. Other people need me. And I still need time to take care of me and my body. I still love all of these things, and will always make time for them, but I am no longer going to feel stressed when I can't find time for these things in my day.
- the silliness of 3 year olds, especially when they are planning naked birthday parties and using "for-realz" in sentences
- a warm dry house to snuggle up in
- that Puppy Cow, our old dog, seems to have a new spunk after adding a third medication into his pain regiment.
- for friends... what would we do without them?
Pin It Now!