Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, June 21, 2013

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama.


I couldn't resist... more duck pictures. They won't be small for long! You can see mama's bill in the top left... she is quite worried about Phoebe being so close!

Happy Summer Solstice Everyone!! Hope you enjoy your longest day of the year!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they are too cute!

    Here is mine. I was managing a cranky dinner and decided to turn it around with some humor. http://www.daftlydomestic.com/?p=445

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. Bet your kiddos are just loving them up :)

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete