Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Sunshine Saturday

Today the family made it out to the Columbia Gorge for a lovely wildflower hike in Washington state. We got lucky and had marvelous weather and fun was had by all. We saw loads of flowers, a variety of insects, and had a great view of Mt. Hood. I took plenty of photos of wilflowers, and I plan on making some new entries into my plant journal.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Fun, is that hike in the Kidding Around The Gorge book? Is it Dog Mountain? There is a hike mentioned in that book with amazing early summer wildflower blooms and I have always wanted to do it!

    ReplyDelete