Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holidays.....


I have been on a brief hiatus from my blog, as I took a trip to the Oregon coast with Todd's family over the Christmas holiday. We rented a house that was supposed to have wireless internet access, but when we got there we realized that wasn't the case. So, even though I had planned to blog over the Christmas holiday, I wasn't able to.
We did have a nice trip to the coast although the rain didn't stop for even one minute (seriously) and Finn ended up coming down with the flu. I hope you all had a wonderful, peaceful Christmas, and I plan to be back to my blog in full force (whatever that is) tomorrow!
p.s.- the photo is NOT of my house, but a house on Peacock Lane (the infamous street of Christmas lights) in Portland. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Finn got sick! I bet it is good to be home then. Sollie liked these lights the best...he was so excited for the "E light" for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dmitri and I got the flu too. = ( Hope Finn gets better soon and no one else catches it! Hope you had a wonderful coastal Christmas!

    ReplyDelete