Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Awesome Snowflakes!

I read a blog post a few days ago about an easy way to make awesome looking snowflakes and Finn and I gave it a go last Tuesday. I must say, they look great and were slightly addictive to make! the only real problem was that you use coffee filters, and toddler-friendly scissors don't really cut coffee filters..... which meant that I did most of the cutting while Finn instructed me where to cut. It worked out, but he didn't get to be hands-on as much as I would have hoped.
Anyways, check out the blog Helping Little Hands for her great tutorial on these snowflakes!




Pin It Now!

2 comments: