Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rainy Day Reading



It has been a record month of rain here in Portland, and our June has been spent inside much more than either Finn or I would like. Yesterday morning, we had some leisurely time reading in our jammies and listening to the rain fall. Not really what I would call summer, but at least it was relaxing.
Today we are off to the library to choose some new books, with hope that we will be reading these in the sun at the park!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment