Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, June 14, 2010

A Little Hedgehog Love...

Here are some new pants and a matching shirt that I made for Finn the other day.... although he picked out the fabric so maybe the real inspiration came from him. Sometimes all you need is a little hedgehog love to brighten your day.




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. so cute- my mom makes outfits like this for my monkeys too. Great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it!
    Hedgehogs are too cute : )

    ReplyDelete