Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Our May Garden and a Garden Link-Up!

Our garden is just starting to come to life.. spring flowers are blooming and early vegetables are starting to blossom. I know I have a lot of work to do in the weeks to come, and the sun and flowers and quite a motivation.
Currently, in our garden, we are growing: 2 varieties of snap peas, kale, lettuce, radishes, garlic, strawberries, beets, mustard greens, and cilantro, as well as our perennial herbs. The flowers on our blueberry bushes are turning to fruit, our hop plant is going crazy, and our grape vine is starting to show fruit. Oh yes, and we have snails. Lots and lots of snails.











What is growing in your garden? I would love to see... please share your link with us below!

 I will try and do a garden link-up around the middle of each month from now until September or October if you would like to share your garden with me.





Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Look lovely! Everything is just starting to come to life here and it is exciting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snails! I have yet to see any snails around here. Not sure how they would get here anyway. Love those pea flowers!

    ReplyDelete