Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, May 11, 2012

This Moment

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama.

This week's moment is not the best quality photo, but it was just too sweet to pass up... Finn was helping to cheer up a very sad Phoebe (and it worked!). Have a great weekend everyone! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. I just love sibling love! Sometimes you really do need your big sister to make the day brighter. Here is my moment from this week:
    http://www.theunschoolingstory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! They look like they're having so much fun! Older siblings can be a great support system for little one. My goddaughter (4 1/2 years old) went to pick up her younger sister (1 1/2) because she was too tired to walk on. She managed only two steps, but how cute!

    Here's my moment: http://knitreadclick.wordpress.com/2012/05/11/this-moment-5/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what a sweet brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love sibling moment. They never fail to melt my heart.

    Here's mine, on a very rare day of rain: http://mommyrepeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, love it!!!

    Enjoy your weekend Taryn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Big brother's are the best :)
    Such real emotion in this shot. Such a lovely capture!
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute shot. Isn't it great when siblings actually get along? Sometimes when my little boys are playing together (nicely) I watch them, in awe at how they relate to each other.

    Have a great Mother's Day, Taryn!

    ReplyDelete