Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, October 7, 2011

This Moment...

{this moment} - A Friday ritual.  A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama 
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, look at those itty bitty toes! My three year old was putting his toes in his mouth last night-it's adorable when they're babies-not so when they're in preschool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I think Silas and Phoebe should swap toe-eating tips! ;) Have a good weekend, Taryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i might try this at yoga today! it seems to be a trend! :)

    so wonderful!

    http://www.durangomom.com/

    have a lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha- great shot- as if P can take a bad one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I was thinking your banner photo just kills me and scrolled down to see little miss sweetness being even cuter!
    Have a great weekend, Taryn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this picture is yummy. What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete