Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Apple Picking

Fall has arrived and we have the apples to prove it. Today we headed to Hood River to pick apples and to enjoy a day of sunshine! We were also surprised by strawberries that were ready to pick...In October! So we picked, we ate, we conquered. I think I know what my next few days have in store..... I will keep you posted on what these apples get turned into!




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Strawberries?? In October?? No way! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We picked more apples than we can get through! I even made apple crisp!

    ReplyDelete