Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
This year (months ago) Finn decided he wanted to be an excavator for Halloween. While I was excited that he didn't want to be a character from a movie, I was a little bit overwhelmed at the thought of creating an excavator costume. But, it was actually sort-of fun, and we didn't spend a dime. A cardboard box, some duck tape, and some leftover yellow paint from our garage did the trick! The only problem is that it is REALLY big and really front heavy. .. we will see how trick-or-treating goes! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to hear how trick or treating went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I'll bet he was the only excavator on the block! :) (Hope you're feeling well! I'm feeling so much better, thankfully.)

    ReplyDelete