Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Wishing for Sunny Weather...


For me, this weekend was a weekend of longing for sunny days. Portland has been dreary and rainy, and while the rest of the country is donning their tanks and flip-flops, we have been living in our wellies and raincoats. So, this weekend we tried to snap out of the funk and just pretend that we were having the wonderful weather that everyone else was having and we still enjoyed some outdoor adventures (even if we did get wet).

We explored some new forest

Found a really cool (if a bit scary) bridge

Saw a salamander

And played at the river. Who says it's not almost summer?

And I know that the dogs had fun!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment