Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dino Grahams


Everyone loves graham crackers, right? How about making your own? My friend Wintry pointed me to a great homemade graham cracker recipe from Smitten Kitchen. This week we made them in the shape of dinosaurs.... definitely a big hit for the toddlers. Just be prepared to be constinantly bombarded with "I want another graham cracker.....". Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. how fun...i have never made these before! love the dino shape!
    suzy

    ReplyDelete