Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring is in the Air

When I took the dogs out for a walk this morning, it was cold. I was bundled. But something was different. Spring was there-- it was in the air. The breeze was just a bit warmer than it has been, the birds were singing, buds and bulbs were bursting with new life, and the air smelled like a new beginning. Despite the cold, I felt spring on her way.
Don't those early signs of spring give you such hope? Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment