Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, November 4, 2011

This Moment...

{this moment} - A Friday ritual.  A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. Inspired by Soulemama 
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Love those super heros. Awesome picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, love it! Solomon just told me to write that Finn is his favorite guy ever on Finns Birthday card. So glad they have each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny how close I can to naming Solomon Finn too, could you imagine> Finn and his BuddyFinn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Have a great weekend, Taryn (aka supermom)!

    ReplyDelete