Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Handmade for the Holidays


My friend Heidi, who blogs at Under the Humble Moon, is putting together a handmade holiday directory, a list of etsy shops where you can buy handmade presents for your family and friends for this holiday season. Buying handmade supports individuals instead of big corporations, is better for the environment, and the stuff is way cuter! If you have an etsy shop and would like to participate in the directory, click on the button above and talk to Heidi. If you are looking for some great places to buy some awesomely fantastic gifts, check out the directory and find some down-home mama-made goodies. Now if only I could find some time to stock up my shop..... Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment