Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Thanksgiving Adventure

We spent the week before Thanksgiving in Texas visiting some friends and my husband's side of the family. We met new babies, saw new places and enjoyed spending some time with familiar faces and places as well. It was only the second time that Finn has met his Texas cousins and they were inseparable.
We flew home on Thanksgiving day, but, unfortunately, I had come down with the flu the night before. Let's just say I was very glad when we finally walked in the door Thanksgiving evening. I was asleep by 6:30!! I am finally starting to feel well again, however, the kids are still on Texas time so the entire house is now waking up at 5:30 am. Makes for some long days....
Here are a few pictures from our adventure:









Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, sweet photos. Sorry to hear you got the flu, ugh, but glad you're feeling better. That second last photo cracks me up! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! So sorry you were sick, but glad you're on the mend.

    ReplyDelete