Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our SUPER Halloween

When Finn decided he wanted to be Batman for Halloween (despite never reading a Batman comic or seeing a Batman movie), we decided that the whole family should be superheros. Todd was Robin, and me and Phoebe were just plain ol' nondescript super-heroes: I dubbed us Supermom (yes, finally!) and Super Phoebe.
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween as well. Finn is already talking about plans for next year... I am just glad I am done making costumes for a while!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. What a great super family! The costumes are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And from what I can tell you pretty much are supermom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look so adorable! Phoebe is tolerating that facemask so well! Supermom was an appropriate choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tiny little mask still cracks me up :) so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those costumes...especially that pic of you and the small one - awesome!...i think the kidlets love it when we big folks dress up alongside them. go you!

    ReplyDelete