Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Am Thankful For...

Weather warm enough to dry clothes outside..

Flowers that signify that spring is here....

Tiny feet flailing in the air...

New life emerging from our garden....

And furry friends to keep you company when  you are feeling down....
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. all wonderful things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I wish it would stop raining in Oakland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post...

    and I SO agree, I get excited about hanging clothes outside. = )

    ReplyDelete