Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Day for Mothers....

Today I am feeling very lucky and wonderfully blessed. First, for my own mother, who is my best friend and who has always been there for me.. to listen, to support, and to provide. And second, for my two beautiful and extraordinary children, who make me appreciate life and show me what is truly important. Being a mother is the most important and rewarding job in the world.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mamas out there!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. And a happy Mother's Day to YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great day Taryn. I love the look on Phoebes face in the first picture.
    p.s. my mom is my best friend too :)!

    ReplyDelete