Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Much Needed Sunshine

Yesterday we had some much needed sun here in Portland. The temperature was mild, the rain stopped and it seemed that all of my neighbors were outside with smiles on their faces. A sunny (well, partially sunny anyways) day amidst a week of rain can certainly work some magic and bring a sense of hope to us Pacific Northwesterners. We certainly know how to appreciate a fleetingly sunny day in winter!
Today we are back to the rain, but the weather reports hold promise for some more sun (or at least less rain) for the next couple of day. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment