Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all found lots to be grateful for this past week. This week I have felt grateful for:
- Snow! It didn't last long, but it always makes it feel like winter. And it was pretty fun to have two snow days in a row. The kids were ecstatic.
- And sun. After several cold and icy days, a 45-degree sunny day is pretty awesome.
- Making plans for the spring and summer! I love having trips and adventures to look forward to.
- A smooth transition to a new term of teaching. The first day of a new term still makes me the teeniest bit anxious, and it's always a great feeling to have it over.
- My bed and the two sweet children, one huge dog, and three cats that share it with me most nights. I'm lucky to have one big enough to fit everyone who wants in, even if we are a bit cramped.
What have you felt grateful for this week?
Joining in with the other Taryn from Wooly Moss RootsPin It Now!