Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Frozen


Finn's first day back to school has been cancelled because of weather. We are iced-in. The streets and sidewalks are like a skating rink. 
It's supposed to warm up this afternoon, and soon it will all melt away. 
But, for now, I am enjoying this lovely ice world that we are hunkered down in.
Happy Monday!






Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Sounds so cozy. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cozy. Hope you enjoyed it.

    Wishing you all the best in 2016 my friend. Good things have to be coming our way. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it can be dangerous, but gosh when it ices over it is beautiful!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete