Happy Sunday! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend....... Here are a few things I have felt grateful for over the past week:
- The beautiful October weather we have had. As I write this, it is raining, which we need desperately. So I am very grateful for the rain. But, I can't deny how lovely it has been to have many warm, sunny days this month. We have spent a lot of time outside, and I feel like we have really soaked up our October.
- Phoebe. She is so cute and so silly and so.... four and a half. I know it won't be long until the baby is gone from her, so I am trying to relish her sweet snuggliness as much as possible.
- My calmness while teaching. For several years, I had bouts of anxiety (with panic attacks!) while I was teaching. Last week, as I was giving a lecture, I realized how wonderful it was not to have that stress in my life anymore.
- The luxury of having a weekend to relax, catch up, and find myself. Life has been crazy lately, and I was starting to feel a bit run-down. Additionally, I injured my foot last weekend, and I am signed up to run a 10k next weekend. So, I am trying to take it easy on myself, and my foot. I was luckily able to cancel some of my weekend plans, and take some time for me. Time to think, time to be still, and time to heal.
- For my amazing friend, who brought over dinner for us to share last night after my kids went to bed. Now that I am a single-mama, I have more restrictions on when I can leave the house. I love how many of my friends have been willing to come to me so that we can still spend time together. Where would I be without friends?
What have you felt grateful for this week?
Joining in with the other Taryn from Wooly Moss RootsPin It Now!