Hello! Just wanted to pop in and give a quick list of my gratitudes for this week. This week has been a mighty mixture of tremendous fun and debilitating stress, which made looking for (and finding) the good things in the week that much more important. This week I have been grateful.....
- That there is snow on Mt. Hood again! Finally! It has been looking oh-so-bare.....
- For the beauty of Oregon.
- For October! October is always full of so much excitement, fun events, and lovely color. I just love it.
- For the feel I get after a good run.
- For my sister, who had the perfect intuition to send me a care package exactly when I needed a little cheer.
- For freshly cleaned sheets... seriously, is there anything better?
- For dancing with friends.
- For my sweet little Finn who, at not even eight, often seems to be much wiser than I.
- For quiet moments, to read and to think, to sit and to just be.
What have you felt grateful for this week?
Joining in with the other Taryn from Wooly Moss RootsPin It Now!