This week I have felt grateful for
- The post-spring break return to a more normal schedule , and starting to feel settled once again into our weekly routines.
- The cuteness that is Phoebe. She just started a hip hop dance class last week, and I can't say that there is much cuter than a group of 3 year old kids raising the roof.
- My sweet, sweet boy. He is so thoughtful and generous. He is always lending a hand to help with Phoebe when I am stressed, or is busy drawing pictures to give to others as presents. He has a heart of gold. I couldn't be prouder.
- Moments of sun and warmer weather, and snippets of time spent in the garden.
- Despite the business of life, still finding a few moments to take time to myself.
- A knee that is feeling better, even after my first short run last week.
What are you grateful for today?
Joining in with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots for a Gratitude Sunday post. Pin It Now!