Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Friday, February 11, 2011

This Moment...

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. 
Inspired by Soulemama 
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Cute, it looks like he has been getting lots of biking in before Grasser comes..lol!
    Maybe he could come show Sollie how to ride his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so proud, I like this picture

    http://www.giozi.com/2011/02/this-moment-crazy-little-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we've been wanting one of those bikes. I was secretly hoping your "This Moment" picture would be some newborn sweetness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping it would be a baby picture too! Fingers crossed that she comes soon. I am being quite impatient, considering she is not even due for 2 more weeks! But when your first is 3 weeks early, you just sort of expect it.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first was right on time. My 2nd was a week late AND I'd been walking around 4cm dialated NOT in labor for at least 2 but probably 3 weeks. ??? Then my 3rd was a week early. Never know with babes. They sure do have a mind of their own. Guess its all about the surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete