Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Gratitude Sunday


 Happily joining in with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots for a Gratitude Sunday post.

This week I have been feeling so incredibly grateful for my children. Kids are hard work, and a lot of the time I don't think about how amazing they are..... I work to get through the days without any major incidents, try to make sure they eat enough vegetables, and somehow sneak in a few minutes of time to myself. But, when I take the time to stop and watch and appreciate these little beings, I just can't get enough of them.
Finn is such a sweet sensitive boy. When I am feeling down, or Phoebe is having a mad-at-mama moment, he always comes to my side to let me know that he loves me. And then, in that moment, everything is better. Really, it is. And Phoebe is just so silly and cute, I swear I could just eat her up.

What are you grateful for this week?



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't they just the best! Love that image, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children are something to be grateful for you are so right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new banner! I am grateful to be home again :)

    ReplyDelete