Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Long Overdue Trip

We live only an hour and a half from the coast, but haven't been since the holidays. We have been trying to make a day trip to the ocean for about 5 weeks now, but each time we have it planned, weather or another event gets in our way. Yesterday, we finally made it, and we were long overdue! It was warm, breezy, clear skies, and a perfect day. I think I could have stayed forever....




What did you do for the 4th? Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. oh that sounds like so much fun.
    We're in Telluride hiking and hanging out- still here for another week-

    ReplyDelete
  2. We spent the weekend at the beach, as well. It is so fun and refreshing and incredibly healing! What beach did you visit? Love your blog. Thanks for visiting me! Hope to "see" you again soon. xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Heaven! So glad you were able to finally make your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete