Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Check It Out!

Today, my upcycled pillowcase dresses, and the quick tutorial I made, are featured on Artsy Ants for Upcycle Week! Stop on over and check it out, as well as the many other great featured projects.
Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway for one of these upcycled dresses (or a onesie of your choice from my etsy shop) over at A Life Sustained! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Great! I just commented over there too- P is bound to be a star- she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete