Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Story of Bottled Water

I start a new term next week and this class focuses on water, pollution, and environmental hazards. While preparing my course material, I was reminded of this great short video on why bottled water is so bad for the planet.This video is part of The Story of Stuff Project which has these great short videos on several topics. If you can spare a few moments in your day, check out: The Story of Bottled Water. 
And then head to your tap to fill up your glass....

And there is still time to enter my giveaway for a wooden teething bracelet! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Story of Stuff videos...they're so very accessible to a mass audience.

    ReplyDelete