Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Yarn Along


Hello! Happy Wednesday! Joining with Ginny at Small Things for this week's Yarn Along.

Currently,  I am knitting myself a couple of pillow covers from this pattern. I just finished the backside of one. It was easy and mindless-- exactly what I need right now. My life has felt a bit rushed and crazy lately, and I don't think I have the brainpower for much else.

 I am still reading The Human Age by Diane Ackerman and I am really enjoying it. I am thinking about giving it as an option for my class to read next term-- but I need to finish reading it in the next couple of days so I can get it onto my syllabus! And, of course I am still reading War and Peace -- but you already knew that, didn't you?


What are you reading? What are you knitting?
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Those pillow covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. easy and mindless is my kind of knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. workout is over I think that’s it guys will see you guys next time rest stop and you guys get a day Apexatropin
    off now and when we come back we're going to be training lakes and then we'll finish off the week with chest and back and then you'll have a brain you training program that .


    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/apexatropin/

    ReplyDelete