Hello! Happy Sunday! I have not been writing here much (nor reading your blogs much lately either) because my mom was in town for two weeks and we used up every minute. I did manage to jot down a few moments of gratitude from the past week though:
- For my mom. She was here for two weeks and she did so much to help me, spoil me, and keep me company. She just left yesterday and I am already so sad that she is gone.
- For my sweet little Casanova, who knows exactly how to put a smile on my face when I am feeling down (see above photo).
- For coffee.
- For fall. For the gorgeous colors. For cold, sunny mornings. For warm, cozy clothes.
- For my running buddy. Running is so much easier with a friend.
- For the nicest pest control guy in the world who I have hired to help me deal with my rodent issues. He is fairly affordable, and honestly, I think the money is worth it just so I don't have to stress about how I am going to do it myself anymore!
- For the new skills I am learning. Managing a household alone now means that I have to do things that I could normally ignore. And although tackling those new tasks can sometimes be a pain, I love the feeling of learning something new and becoming more self sufficient.
- That my new term of teaching has begun and day one went well. I always have anxiety about work after having a summer off and having to go back. Once that first day is under my belt, I am so much calmer. Plus, I am happy to be back at work and back into more of a routine.
What have you felt grateful for this week?
Joining in with the other Taryn from Wooly Moss RootsPin It Now!