Happy Sunday! Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. This past week I have felt grateful for:
- My mom. She is here visiting for a couple of weeks and has been a great help as well as great company.
- Getting organized. My mom and I spent many hours cleaning and organizing my garage. I have been battling some rodents over the past 6 months or so, and the cleaning was not fun. Let's just say it involved a dead rat and a whole lot of poop. But everything is in bins with lids, my art shelf had a major overhaul, and I was able to bring another load to Goodwill. Feels good.
- For the huge hugs and smiles I get from Finn when he comes back after spending the night with his papa. Finn doesn't always express his happiness openly, so when he does, it feels amazing.
- Friends, both old and new.
- Cool mornings that remind me that autumn is almost here. Yay!
What have you felt grateful for this week?
Joining in with the other Taryn from Wooly Moss RootsPin It Now!