Since I was not around last weekend to share my gratitudes with you, I figured I was about due for a gratitude post. I just got back from a week in the desert, which was marvelous, but also makes me appreciate all of the comforts of life that I live with on a daily basis. It is good to be home.
Since I have returned I have felt grateful for:
- My own bed. Enough said. I am on my way there, actually.
- Harvesting food from my garden that had been neglected for over a week. Even when it is ignored, it still gives.
- Home cooked meals, made over a regular stove.
- Cool mornings and runs to fill them.
- My children and the ease at which they have taken to school this year. Both of my kiddos are loving school and are actually excited to go. Phoebe started at a new, much bigger preschool just this week. She cried all morning about not wanting me to leave her there... and then when we got into the classroom she started painted and said goodbye without a care in the world. My kids are rock stars.
What have you felt grateful for lately??Pin It Now!