Happy Sunday! Hope you are all having a great weekend. Thought I would check in and share some gratitudes with you....
This week I have felt grateful for:
- The internet. Sure, it is a huge time-suck, but it makes so many aspects of life so much easier: finding recipes, answering questions, communicating. Last Monday I had to replace the ducting on my dryer (I have been battling a mouse who ate through my aluminum duct!). Replacing ducting is not as easy as you would think-- you don't just remove the clamp, switch it out, and replace the clamp as I originally thought. You first have to prepare the ducting by rolling it out and snipping the edge.. or else it will never fit. However, I didn't know this until I struggled with the ducting for about 30 minutes. Finally, at Finn's suggestion, I decide to watch a youtube video. Withing 5 minutes, my ducting was replaced. Sweet!
- My pets. There is nothing like being greeted with wags and kisses, even after you only went into the front yard. Unconditional love to the max.
- The ceramic class I have been taking for the past 7 months. I am still not very good, but let's say that it has been very cheap therapy!
- My mom. She is my free therapy. I call her almost every day. Usually more than once (sorry mom!)
- An outdoor space. As a city dweller, I truly appreciate my small plot of land on which I can dig, plant, harvest, dance and relax. Even though my yard is small, It is mine to use as I wish, and I love that.
Enjoy the week to come!
Joining in with the other Taryn from Wooly Moss RootsPin It Now!