- A trip to the indoor trampoline park and a lunch out on the town.
- We un-Christmased the house, which I was just a teeny bit sad about.
- I had some time to myself for a run, some yoga and even a (solo) trip to the thrift store.
- We have been munching on this easy and delicious salad all weekend. Even Finn is a huge fan!
- The kids made these art projects. Finn initially didn't want to join in, but when he saw food coloring and pipettes, he couldn't help himself.
- I found a new awesome recipe for healthy treats. Finn is not a fan, but me, the Todd and Miss P are all in love.
- I sneaked in some work time, as a new term starts on Tuesday
- I have been feeling overwhelmed with gratitude for having such awesome kids.... Finn, who is such a great big brother, and Phoebe, who is the silliest girl I know (see below for details).
- And now this mama is getting ready for an evening on the town with some ladies. Bring on the chocolate!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Pin It Now!