Mama Gone Green is a blog dedicated to raising happy children and reducing our impact on the Earth. My name is Taryn and I am the mother of 2 young kids and an environmental studies instructor at a community college in Portland, Oregon. Please join me as I journey through life as a mama, teacher, knitter, photographer, gardener, and environmentalist!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Gratitude Sunday


Today I am feeling grateful for
  • two very silly children who remind me that life is for having fun
  • sunny days with colorful leaves still on the trees
  • our warm and cozy house during these cold Portland days
  • the hummingbirds that visit our feeder each and every day
  • a date night with hubby tonight
What are you grateful for today?

Playing along with the other Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I am so grateful for this weekend and the (slightly) colder weather! Ah, here comes the season of hoping for snow! I'm glad you got some icicles our your way. Have a great date night~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! I especially love the knitted hats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! I am grateful for a lunch out with my husband, the rain so the duck pond will rise up with water, knitting, and the peacefulness that is in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a date night is definitely something to be thankful for! Love your little's boys red beanie - so super cute and festive

    ReplyDelete